The Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA) is the apex continental organization responsible for coordinating and advocating for agricultural research-for-development (AR4D). FARA serves as the technical arm of the African Union Commission on matters concerning Agriculture Science, Technology and Innovation (STI).
FARA is pleased to release the Third Batch of Publications (FARA Research Reports) for the Year 2018 providing relevant knowledge for AR4D and the Science Agenda for Agriculture in Africa (S3A).
1. Impact of agricultural innovation platforms on smallholder livelihoods in Eastern and Western Kenya: https://goo.gl/uaMCA6.
2. Impact of Climate Change on Rice Farmer Income in Togo: https://goo.gl/tWjZ91
3. Value Chain Assessment of Sidi Bouzid Sheep Production and Marketing In Tunisia: Challenges and Opportunities of Linking Breeders to the Markets: https://goo.gl/mF78cy
4. Socio-Economic Analysis of Promising Innovations in Benin: https://goo.gl/DCjNtr
The following report from Batch 2 is also now accessible:
1. Situating the Grain Legume Agenda in African Agricultural Research for Development Strategies: https://goo.gl/Bs24A1